Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Uly hiccup

All--my favorite word today is "locus".

As far as NY steaks, Decent Booze etc.-- My concept for a locus is Faywood Hot Springs in NM. It is 1800 miles from my place in WA and 2000 or so from NJ and PA. I am up for it come this Spring. Awesome place to soak and hangout with cabins or tenting available.

I will provide and cook the Steaks (they have a meeting room/kitchen ) and some of the Booze. I will commit to two weeks soon as the weather breaks with 2 days at Faywood. Plus I will make all the arrangements if anyone is interested.

NM has some awesome riding, and great things to see with the Ancient Ruins in the Gila Wilderness. Yes, I have been there before on a bike and No, I have no vested interested in the place.

Loco, a great thing to roll into your walkabout. LF , good to get out and about. Cooter, I promise I won't jam out on this one and D Adams--you probably have enough "supplies". Outlaw, I prefer Bulliet but that's OK.

Opto

OK OK, I will provide and cook the NY steaks, make all the arrangements, bring a big bottle of Bulliet and provide all the yummy pies.

Where are the adventurous Buellers? BTW Happy Birthday, John. 65 seems quite young to me. I don't know what all the geriatric chatter is about.

Opto

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456