Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello Guys , I am signing off, You are all smart and know your Buells

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Am I welcome back on the Board?
    As long as you promise not to do that again! We'd miss you SR!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago View Post
    All you **** heads have been on my ignore list for years... that works much better
    Lol. Chicago! The gangs almost all here. Now where has Fabiodriven been hiding?

That picture Chicago posted is the creepiest thing ever.......I actually feel frightened! WTF..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    So I'm assuming he is banned now because he just did it again last evening on this very thread!....... "Buell brand isn't good enough" or something along those lines
    Don't know about that. If you click on his screen name you can still see his profile.

It was a 24 hour ban to get his attention. Some of the crap that's been thrown around here recently is getting a little much, so a polite reminder was in order. This is a *community* not a place to bash a brand of motorcycle or people that own them. Don't like the brand or the people, leave and stay gone.

I like this place. I like all things American. Go USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I like this place. I like all things American. Go USA.
    Go Buells !

Best yet_912.jpg

Yes sir ^^^^

20141206_090402.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    Some Buell owners can't accept the fact the Buell motorcycles are not good enough. That's what is going on, nothing significant, just ignore the crying babies.
    Dude! Someone with the depth of knowledge and understanding you have, how can you not appreciate the Buell for what it is? Why would you be in a Buell Forum if you don't appreciate this bikes? I think we know what we are getting into when we buy a Buell! I've owned my XB12Ss since 2009 and it's been a very enjoyable bike! Lower Center of Gravity than anything out there and very low unsprung mass, with a HD V Twin, Made in America and super fun to ride! I own a Custom V-Rod, a Honda Valkyrie, and a Ducati Diavel, alongside with my Buell. I've owned a host of other Jap bikes trough my life, but when I learned Buell was going out of business, I rushed to buy me one. I enjoy the extremely unique engineering of the Buell, the awesome sound with my Drummer exhaust, the attention that it draws and the conversation peace that it is! This Bikes will be extremely collectible as time goes on!

When I ride my Buel with my Ducati Friends, they just can't keep up with me in the twisties; how is that for Great? The bike is extremely popular and coveted in Europe; I wonder why?

As Buell went out of Business, I'm also going out of business, and left with no choice but to sell my toys, and it really pains me to sell the Buell I will no longer enjoy the privilege of being a proud Buell owner and that's just Sad! So my days as a proud Buell owner are coming to an end. I will always have very fond memories of the experience of owning a piece of American Motorcycle History; a one of kind bike different from all others!

I will forever miss my Buell!

I'm happy to say.,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ don't expect an answer !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast