Thread: Stop me from buying a new HD sportscar roadster!

Stop me from buying a new HD sportscar roadster!

I know this will be a good advice thread! I love my buell but these are also cool. I will never get rid of my buell now (after 5 the wife says this one has to stay...she likes em). The XR's are cool but harder to find...what do ya think?

I know what Lunatic will say

I think the XR's are super cool too! Get what you like, theres always more available to buy if you get to remorseful

If I were you I wouldn't waste my money on a new HD sporty roadster. Go on clist, buy a low mileage spotless sporty for 3 grand or under. (Literally an endless supply of them) Slap a gsxr front end on it and do your own thing man. You will be prouder, it'll most likely be a one off, you created it, not someone else, your not out $13grand or whatever that thing costs. Your call, not my money. Hope that was helpful.....lol

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I know what Lunatic will say

I think the XR's are super cool too! Get what you like, theres always more available to buy if you get to remorseful
    LOL LOL shaughn.
    hey sean: we're friends.....you've been here....you know what i like. both my SS and my Medicare kick in next month so you know my age. bought my first bike at 10 and over the past 55 years have probably owned 500 assorted bikes in every engine configuration, make and model imaginable. until this past memorial day weekend i would have told anyone interested that the 2 most "pleasant" and "enjoyable" bikes i've ever owned were my 1000 V-Strom and any of the 10 or so Ulysses i've gone thru. and then i found this with 300 miles on it languishing in a local guys' garage. there is absolutely NOTHING about it that i don't love. thinking you'd really enjoy one yourself. and contrary to uneducated opinions they're not an XL on steroids....they're an XR. nothing in common.
    002.jpg
    004.jpg

That think just looks like trouble. Its here to take your wallet, steal your girl, and slap you on the way out the door.

I gotta get up there and ride that damn thing. Looks like a boatload of fun.

The upcoming street fighter looks pretty bad ass...