Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good Buell shops in so cal.

Any good Buell shops in so cal.

Hi does anyone know any good Buell maintenance/ repair shops in so cal? I am in the inland empire.

Bartels HD in Venice has a Buell loving mechanic, but why need a dealer for a 10+ year old bike? Any decent V-twin shop familiar with Sportsters can do heavy work

Thanks, that is true! V-twin shop in corona ca. I am going to contact.

The best guy in the Central Valley, Fresno is:

chrisrivasvtwin.com

201 Van Ness Avenue
    Fresno, CA, 93721
    559 441 7922

Great shop and good people. They will work on your Buell, Tweak your Harley and work on your EBR

Very fair

Thanks optimist, bit always from me tho.

Quote Originally Posted by optomist View Post
    The best guy in the Central Valley, Fresno is:

chrisrivasvtwin.com

201 Van Ness Avenue
    Fresno, CA, 93721
    559 441 7922

Great shop and good people. They will work on your Buell, Tweak your Harley and work on your EBR

Very fair
    Chris Revais_003.jpg 16422728_1301743606583747_810637532133099141_o.jpg

There is a guy in El Segundo ca, That knows all about Buells & EBRs etc...... Goes by the name Cooter, buy him a few beers and he will overhaul your bike in 30 min or less.

Man I love the photo of that black 1190sx

Yes, Cooter is the man. His specialty is roadside wheel bearing repairs.

Pittboy--I am in WA state and find a way to get down to Fresno and get Chris to work on my stuff. He did the valve shims on my EBR as well as sorted out the weird issue with my XB12Ss--which turned out to be a defective speedo sensor which no one could figure out but he got on it right away. He did such a good job and at a very reasonable price that I got new tires on both bikes.

Even if you don't get up there check out his website as he is into some really cool stuff.

Just as a backgrounder, but Chris was one of the EBR dealers that got mushed up with the odd goings on with the sad deal between EB and Hero or what ever happened to wreck the company.

Fresno is the county seat and completely depressing with all the homeless and unfortunates hanging around. Chris's shop is on the edge of all that. BTW, there are some fantastic underground gardens to take in while you are waiting for your work to get done.

Opto

I will check him out, was looking at the 1190sx before right at the time Ebr support was pulled and it made me really nervous, thus the reason I went with the 09 xb12r, really nice bike. I will contact cooter on the forum for assistance and check out Chris website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast