Thread: WANTED: Later Model Year - Buell XB12 SS (Lightning Long)

Cool WANTED: Later Model Year - Buell XB12 SS (Lightning Long)

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to get into a later model year Buell XB12SS Lightning Long. I'm a taller rider at 6 feet 2 inches and need the extra space. Looking for something with lower km's of course. Tasteful aftermarket mods are always welcomed, particularly having to do with the exhaust/tuning. I don't really have a budget in mind and it sort of depends on the specific bike.

I'm a serious buyer who's looking to do some cafe racer mods of my own and am looking for a base bike.

I like in Toronto, Canada and would organize the bike to be shipped or I would come pick it up. Cash in hand isn't an issue if you can put together a good deal.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing some responses from those of you frequently checking or selling on the forum.

... and of course HELLO from Canada!

JZ

C123--Make every effort to buy a bike that has already been imported into Canada. I purchased an Ss in Canada about 18months ago and imported it back into the states. It is a process, and basically a pain in the ***. I am pretty sure importing one into Canada would be even more tedious.

I recall quite a number of them for sale in and around Van. It would be more cost/time effective to fly out there and ship or drive it back to Tronto then deal with importing one.

.02 worth

Opto

I might be convinced to part with my low, low milage 07 SS, PM me and we can talk.

I'm currently selling my 2009 Buell XB12Ss Lightning with 2,373 Miles on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Buell-...oAAOSwqMpbkaxz

Hi XB's,

I'm still on the lookout for a later-year, lower mileage XB12SS. Please send DM me if you have one you're willing to part with.

Thanks Fellas!

CDN123

I am starting to toy with selling my 2009 XB12SS - black

24K miles, some mods (lowered handle bars, right side scoop), stock drive train.

Located in California, no idea on asking price though.