Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check Fuses buell 2008 xb12

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post

But really, who knows? Electrons are pretty negative little bastards
    So if you don't really know then why did you type the big words if your not 100% sure. Don't really get why you have to be a jerk to this guy and act like a know-it-all. This site had turned into Cooters corner not buell forum. I know a mechanic that works at a h-d dealership and he worked on Buells and had at least 3 that got burned from people hooking up batteries wrong. The dealership was Brian's H-D. God I can't take when someone acts like a know-it-all!!! If this gets me kicked off O'well!!!!
    Last edited by rchuff; 09-22-2018 at 12:40 PM.

I like Cooter 's corner !
    You got it wrong, John's the know it all, Cooter well, is just Cooter !
    Last edited by njloco; 09-22-2018 at 04:08 AM.

Take a chill pill, it was totally said in jest, I was giving the last statement it's due, but you and the Cooter do know a lot and, as opposed to others here I think that is a very good thing for the rest of us that you and Cooter are willing to share that with us !

I still like that saying, Cooter's corner.

RC, I think you need to lighten up, in Cooter's post, he says he thought he'd have some fun with the OP's yelling question or, did you miss that ?
    Last edited by njloco; 09-22-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Calm down Ricky. I'm a bit of a smartass, but theres no font for that Like I said, It's just my funny way of telling the OP theres no need for yelling questions

As for being a "know-it-all"... Just like Lunatic, I never claimed to be anything I'm not. Add 'In my experience' to every one of my posts if that makes you feel better. If you 'know a guy' who's had a different experience, please share it. My comment about electrons was for exactly that reason.

In my experience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12