Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feel free to give me a hard time about this, but I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicknstripn View Post
    If you do a stereo, please don’t do loud pipes too.
    I don’t understand the point of having a bike with a stereo if it needs to be cranked to the max because the exhaust is too loud.
    I guess some people just like being extra obnoxious.
    That's exactly it. They want to be obnoxious! If I do both I'll shut the tunes off in town

BuellyBagger sweet ride and wish you the best with your purchase. Doesn't matter what you ride as long as you enjoy it brother.

Very nice HD! Classic look Congrats and enjoy!

Nice new ride, enjoy your ride the way you want to. I've had a few different HD models, still have an 06 sporty. The exhaust note makes all the sound you need imo. Curious how that 114 does, I have not ridden one.

Quote Originally Posted by badmotorscooter View Post
    Nice new ride, enjoy your ride the way you want to. I've had a few different HD models, still have an 06 sporty. The exhaust note makes all the sound you need imo. Curious how that 114 does, I have not ridden one.
    It's seems to be pretty snappy for a harley. Definitely an improvement over my 103. I have a hard time telling how fast it is because it is so much smoother and quieter than my previous bike, so the sensation of speed is kind of lost. I can say this my friends stage 4 114 is nearly as fast as my Ulysses was, and by that I mean within a bike length or less (often less) in an eighth mile. That's an impressive feat for a Road Glide Ultra. So far I'm pretty impressed with the M8

Very nice ride, love it . I enjoy all bikes even my honda 70 trail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12