Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's it worth? 2015 1190SX

Coot,

All I can say is, it is good that we weren't riding our EBR's on that trip!

BTW speaking of ID--the guy that, well you know, wasn't sure if it was a dark bike with a yellow clad rider, or yellow bike with a dark clad rider. So one advantage of keeping it a "blur" speed. Po Po then had a dilemma -- so we got to have our bourbon

Opto

Sorry to be a dummy--above I gave the wrong designation in response to Silver's video. I meant to say 1190RS both times. Silly, as I own one--not RX not XR but 1190 RS got it

Opto

Jeez this gets worse and worse. I just went to the EBR site. I am driving an 1190 RX ----RX RX got it! Really long week--Sorry to be wasting bandwidth ---BTW, I cannot believe the price for the engines and entire new bikes--talk about a dash of cold water. I bought mine at the discount price of $16,000 back in 2014. I have 16,000 on it almost
    so heck of a deal $1.00/mile for the bike, $.10 /mile for tires, roughly the same for fuel, $600 for service etc, $1000 for the bar raise ( I know I know ), Guess I can not count insurance.

Not complaining at all--but so far it is around $1.50/mile for the most awesome ride--guess we don't ride to save money

Opto

OK here is the deal.

So busy in my new job that I just do not have the time to ride anymore. Plus winter is coming, frost on the windshield already. This year I got out exactly zero, and that is from a high miler guy. A few rides to work.

I am still paying the EBR off, $8300 to go. I need to sell it. THE DEAL --I am going for a twofer. I will include the 2009 Uly with the EBR -- offers on $10,500 for the two. Good tires and all that.

PM me and lets do it up

Opto

That sucks Opto. You’ll regret it the first sunny day next year!

Cooter, You are 100% correct--sucks big time. But as the song goes, you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold them. Right now I need the cash more than the bikes.

That is the play for the moment. I will probably get another bike in the Spring, regardless. Besides, no one took me up on the NM gambit , that was the only reason I was keeping the bike.

Opto

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234