Thread: Where to get 2007/progressive fork springs for 06 X (and other parts)

Where to get 2007/progressive fork springs for 06 X (and other parts)

Hey guys! I'm new to the Uly world and need to replace my fork seals on my '06. I figured I would replace the springs while I have the forks apart.

I hate being that guy asking stupid questions but I've looked all fricken over and can't find fork springs that will fit my bike.

Where is everyone getting parts for their Uly? Does anyone have recommendations where to find OEM 07 or aftermarket springs? I forgot how hard it is tracking down Buell parts.

Cheers,
    Shayne

Inactive
    I hate being that guy asking stupid questions but I've looked all fricken over and can't find fork springs that will fit my bike.

HyperPro....RaceTech....Progressive all stock progressively wound springs vastly superior to the stockers. they all have websites as well. 2006 different than 07 and up so be sure to order correctly.

I forgot how hard it is tracking down Buell parts.
    beg to differ shayne. regarding ulysses and XT parts.....with the exception of the "low seat' and cross-braced bars.... i can't think of a single one that isn't available either thru the aftermarket or dealer/factory inventory.

Thanks Lunatic, I guess I'm just having a hard time finding OEM springs from a 2007 to swap in for cheap like they were easy to find back in the day apparently. Makes sense with a 12 year old bike.

for whatever reason most website I check mostly have parts for R/S/Etc. models and X models 08+. I think I'll just replace the seals and stick with the OEM 06 springs. It's all for a project bike I'm building out of my Uly anyway