Started poking around my CR and just finished verifying the PO was a little relaxed with the upkeep of this bike. The motorcycle is charging fine but it has the HD wire harness installed. I'm not too worried about it right now but overhauling the charging system is going on the short-short list of to dos. Couple of questions:

1) Is EBR or ericbuellracing.com still accepting orders? The website is up and functional.
2) The deanadams crank locking tool is out of stock on his website. Does he build them to order? Probably better to ask him directly?
3) The bike has 22,000KMS so it's due for a valve adjustment. Do you require the cam locking tool? or is that tool only needed when reassembling the heads?
4) When doing the valve adjustment, who is the right person to order shims from? I have a not-so-local HD dealer that is Buell friendly. With my Ducati, typically the valves work them selves tight so I all do is sand down the shims with fine grain sandpaper, if they need adjustment at all.
5) I have a StreetRod with the REVO motor. Valve adjustment is NEVER required, typically needs to be inspected and confirmed. Do the Rotax valves often come out of adjustment?
6) Drilling the ROTOR!!! Has anyone drilled their own rotor? I have a drill press and lots of patience. I have drilled stainless steel tubes that were about 5 inches in diameter without issue. I have seen the EBR method online and the method of drilling holes around the outer rotor parameter. Any suggestions? Ideas? Comments? Experience?
7) Last but not least... The Crank Locking Tool - $100 bucks from St. Paul - YIKES!!! I'm not crazy about plowing my crank with a 3/4" impact gun. I have seen pics of Ducati cranks that shattered because of the impact/force of the impact gun. Does anyone have any other suggestions. I'm sure a 1/4 thick nail wouldn't be a good idea.

OK, maybe I should have posted 7 posts but I'm lazy...

Thank you in advance!