Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday

Happy birthday

Happy 400th birthday John. So what was it like doing track days with Moses? Was he fast? Seriously, you've been a good friend and major asset to the longevity of Buell motorcycles. Take some geritol and enjoy your day. Sincerely, Fabiodriven

Happy birthday Johnny boy! Hope you have a great day my friend! PS you need to get rid of the star trek cell phone! Lol!!
    Last edited by rchuff; 10-09-2018 at 09:42 AM.

^^^^^ LMFAO, his phone has a hinge!!!!!

Happy birthday John . Your a good friend and fellow proud American. Oh and creative inventor of the Hellfire 1%er exhaust. The Buell community is grateful to you.

Inactive
    quite the conundrum for me. on one hand the personal attack leveled at me by you 2 especially on this most sacred of days is truly gut-wrenching. on the other hand my FIRST social security monthly check should be here by noontime which will now allow me to buy some groceries and get caught up on the electric bill. even my beloved daughter is piling on with the "old bastard" activities. see card she sent me yesterday. and while we're at it my SafeLink TracFone that Obama sent me years ago still works wonderfully so why replace it.......smart asses? thanks for the kind words josh. God bless America....and drag pipes!

card0006.jpg

No one had suggested it yet so i found you a site with some BA 1%er walking canes,https://www.bfunkymobility.com/produ...-walking-canes some have a wrist strap so you can't forget where you left it and some fold up so they'll fit in the glove box of the slingshot! LOL Happy Birthday John! Thanks for all you do!

Jonny,
    Hope ya have a great day with old mate Jimmy540i:
    c62e77601158fd690c38a6ad90a24c60--smarty-pants-google.jpg

Happy birthday youngster, you'll find it works much better if you install a long exhaust port on the toilet, like at least two feet or you could do what I did, I went with a four footer and it also acts as an anti wheelie bar !
    Last edited by njloco; 10-10-2018 at 02:10 AM.

Happy B-day old man!

Thank you for everything you do!

I still owe you lunch at the Shady Maple.

lunaticfringe.jpg

Inactive
    in all seriousness you hoodlums thanks a ton for the birthday wishes! means more to me than you'll ever know. as of now i'm not yet incontinent....still wonderfully mobile without an aide of any sort....and haven't needed to purchase a motorized toilet. sadly those days aren't too far over the geezer horizon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast