Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of selling my 2009 XB12SS (Black) - $3,500

You are probably right,

I'm going to do some service, and re-list for sale if I don't have a renewed sense of wanting to ride again.

I recently had a mishap on my xb12ss at something over 60mph I'm ok but bike not so much fighting with insurance they valued the bike at $2800 with 19,000 mi new pilot power 3 both ends EBC brakes both ends new plugs oil change and fork seals all installed 78miles before accident. Bike also with HID head lights oe led tail light hand guards right side scoop and jardine exhaust. $500 deductible and $780 buy back if I keep it. The price of our bikes don't reflect how incredible a ride they are.

Wanna swap for a 66 Barracuda?

I have done some work.
    Primary Oil
    Engine oil and filter
    dot4 brake fluid flush
    new rear tire
    front fork rebuilds
    sparkplugs
    new K&N air filter
    replaced headlight reflector housing with a NEW unit
    replaced HIDs back to factory H7 bulbs
    replaced ****ty LED turns with better LEDs in stock turn signal housing
    I'm going to see how much I ride this spring. Maybe I'll fall for it again.

Quote Originally Posted by cvc View Post
    I recently had a mishap on my xb12ss at something over 60mph I'm ok but bike not so much fighting with insurance they valued the bike at $2800 with 19,000 mi new pilot power 3 both ends EBC brakes both ends new plugs oil change and fork seals all installed 78miles before accident. Bike also with HID head lights oe led tail light hand guards right side scoop and jardine exhaust. $500 deductible and $780 buy back if I keep it. The price of our bikes don't reflect how incredible a ride they are.
    I had a lady back into and knock over my lightning..... Bars, mirror, front fairing and kickstand......and little minor ****....came out to $2700. Glad it was parked and I was inside cause I had no insurance on it, just took it for a rip down to the grocery store. Repairs add up quick

I'm still looking to sell. After getting the bike back to a ready to ride condition, I'm still looking to sell for ~$3500

Pretty much new everything, and 5K til next service interval.

What bar setup is that? Crossroads clip ons? Do you still have the original parts?

Never mind.... I'm not interested. (if I keep saying that I might believe it). Its too far from Phx to SF anyhow. Yeah, thats it.

Good looking bike, btw!

When Harley pulled the rug out from under Erik, I went and bought a bike exactly like yours, BRAND NEW off the showroom floor. What a day that was. GLWS. Here's mine. Wish I had kept it.

DSCN0217.jpg
    Last edited by lancruza; 01-05-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Oh man, that's gotta hurt !

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by lancruza View Post
    When Harley pulled the rug out from under Erik, I went and bought a bike exactly like yours, BRAND NEW off the showroom floor. What a day that was. GLWS. Here's mine. Wish I had kept it.

DSCN0217.jpg
    hey levan: love that pic. happens that i bought precisely the same bike...late 2009 xb12ss long black edition from baxter's H-D in Bidwell, OH at blow-out price of $6950 brand new right after buell was shuttered. was a really great bike. that pic has blue ridge parkway in the background written all over it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast