Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went and looked at this today..what do yall think

Went and looked at this today..what do yall think

It has been dropped on the passenger side..Needs I guess the stator cover and the Buell logo that is riveted on all needs replaced..Needs a belt,front brakes..Has an oil leak coming from behind the starter it looks like. And it runs ruff. Im guessing the tps is bad or going out.needs rear brake senosor,spark plugs,grips and a bunch of other little things The bike itself is a 5/10.. Has been sitting a while..Does have new tires. What do yall think its worth. Dude said he would take 2200
    Last edited by Garage187; 04-07-2023 at 12:17 AM.

idk why the pic isn't loading or I can't see it at least..it shows it loaded

27000 miles

It's garbage. Has been horribly abused and more trouble than it's worth. Keep looking.

If you're not a mechanic, it will cost you more time and money than you think.

If you are a competent mechanic, it would be a good cheap runner. It's not dead yet and they are dang near impossible to kill. BUT if you really are a competent mechanic, you wouldn't be asking us.

I would buy something like that if I was looking for a parts bike or even to fix it. If I had plenty of time on my hands and the price was up to $1000.

Sometimes the fixing and figuring out the problems can be as satisfying as the riding. That’s what would make it worthwhile.

you know how people get when they think your low balling them. guess i will offer a grand and see what happens, it is in ruff shape I dont mind working on it.. If anything guess I will keep looking, Ive been trying to find one for about 4 years. There's just none near me that aren't expensive. all the others are 5k+ Thanks everyone

I agree with CoOter and cvc on this. I like working on motorcycles. Probably more than I like riding them. So buying someone's hot garbage and dumping $5000 into it to make a $3500 bike makes perfect sense to me.

If you know what you're doing, and enjoy spinning wrenches, go for it. But if you need a mechanic, you are going to be SOL or at the mercy of someone who possibly knows less than you about the bike and likely cares even less, all the while the meter is running.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast