Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2008 XB12Scg 11k miles Needs nothing

2008 XB12Scg 11k miles Needs nothing

I've decided to part with my trusty Buell. I know I'll regret it but that's what we do right? Anyway, it's a 2008 XB12Scg with about 11k miles on it. It honestly needs nothing. Due to a leaking rear rocker gasket, I had to replace the fan and rocker gaskets (Went with James gaskets). While I was in there, I replaced the 02 sensor, plugs, and wires. I also replaced the PCV's and grommets, and did the breather mod, which helps at idle and just off idle. I also replaced the voltage regulator and built a custom aluminum standoff heatsink that moves it away from that front cylinder to help with heat. I put the right side scoop on and replaced the battery the previous year. It has the Buelltooth module for reading ECM codes and making changes if you want - I never did, I just bought it to read the codes. I have the Buell branded saddlebags, and the standard seat on it now, but also have the stock low seat that came with the Scg. I'm in the Chicago area and asking $4,000 for it. I really don't think you'll find a nicer one for that price with few miles. Always been garage kept. Reply here or PM me if interested.

Warner

buell.jpg
    Last edited by Webbie; 01-06-2019 at 07:49 PM.

That looks like a REALLY nice bike and sounds well sorted too. Too far from me but wow, someones going to be really happy with it

Yeah, it really is Cooter.....and yes, they will.

Thanks,

Warner

Is the XB12Scg still available? How much difference does the lower seat make? How would we do the payment? I will arrange shipping thru haulbikes .com unless you recommend someone else

It is still available. I bought the standard seat hoping it would be more comfortable, but from what I can tell, it's just taller. Ha. Where do you live?

I do have a small issue though. I'm selling this due to a divorce and opposing council has put a value of $4,400 on this, so I can't sell it for under $4,000. I'm fine with it not selling to be honest....I'd only have to give $2k to keep it. I think it's totally worth $4k, too. But that's the deal.

Warner

Hi, I am Interested in the Lightning for 4000.00 Please contact me and we will work out the details. I need the shorter seat. I live in Texas 77482

Ron 979-318-0231
    Last edited by ronwork; 01-06-2019 at 08:35 PM. Reason: add cell #

Ok Ron, I'll give you a call tomorrow ok?

Did you get my reply? Ron 979-318-0231

OK, I see your reply now. Send me your zip so I can get a shipping qu
    ote

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast