Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dead Ulysses

Inactive
    quite the amusing thread.
    0:06 mark...........TB pop.
    your plugs are fouled.

^^^^^^^ Amen, why are you questioning the ecm, cps, etc? Do the dumb easy sh!t first....wtf. Check for spark, what do your plugs look like? You already blasted it with starting fluid. You're really making this ALOT harder than it has to be.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    quite the amusing thread.
    0:06 mark...........TB pop.
    your plugs are fouled.
    I don’t disagree. Still odd that the spark plug cleaning feature worked when I got the bike. I could here a distinctive pop when I did it and now there is no sound and the bike won’t start now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Lol agreed

Update!
    So I gave in and called my local stealership and asked them if they had a tech that is familiar with buells. The head mechanic so happened to be a buell enthusiast himself. He replaced my plugs, wires and coils and my fuel filter for $240 out the door. I probably could of done the work myself but i do not have a garage. Thanks to everyone for all the help and i look forward to keeping my knees in the breeze.

Your plugs were beat and the dealership just went on ahead and replaced the fuel filter, plug wires, plugs, and COILS? Just curious as to what they claimed the problem was and HOW MANY coils did they charge you for?????? Both my Buells have one coil pack!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Your plugs were beat and the dealership just went on ahead and replaced the fuel filter, plug wires, plugs, and COILS? Just curious as to what they claimed the problem was and HOW MANY coils did they charge you for?????? Both my Buells have one coil pack!
    I meant “coil” and he said the injectors were now flowing properly so he tested them and replaced some o rings and it still wasn’t running right. So he pulled out the fuel pump after i told it was sitting for a while

Hey Wally they changed all 4 coils. Good thing he took it in to a well qualified shop!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rchuff View Post
    Hey Wally they changed all 4 coils good thing he took it in to a well qualified shop!! Lol
    They Also changed my blinker fluid and put winter air in my tires

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast