$3650 Track Package
or $3250 bike only (non package parts)

Track Package, see all photos and description for parts, I am also open to someone who just wants the bike for the street. I will entertain offers but don't come to me asking my bottom dollar, that's not how bartering works.

The short:
• 18,500 miles
• 984cc 45º Harley V-Twin
• XB9R always garage kept
• maintained perfectly, always AMSOil pours.
• Previous Owner was Mark White (In the buell community you may know him) who took care of this bike wonderfully and has done most of the work on it even while I’ve owned it.

The long:
• Bike has an 06 swing arm with Buell chain guard and chain conversion with a swivel chain tensioner.
• ZTL2 Front Brake
• Nissin Master cylinder
• Buell Right Side Scoop
• K&N air filter (just cleaned and re-oiled)
• Q3+ tires with lots of life left on them
• Jardine exhaust, was serviced and repacked with MX packing. Makes it slightly quieter but also causes less vibration and less wear on the rivets.
• T-Rex Case Sliders
• 5-0dro Spool Axel Sliders (little rash)
• 5-0dro CNC Drive Cover

Track Parts
• Fiberglass one piece race tail.
• Extra sub-frame
• Extra undertail
• Carbon fiber airbox cover (with some damage, most can be fixed with a fresh coat of clear coat.)
• Front Fender
• Upper fairing and race number plate cover.
• Extra Bars
• ZTL(1) stock brake and extra levers
• Extra Nissin ZTL2 Lever
• 3 Extra Clutch Levers, one stock, one shorty, one folding (wrecked but works.)
• Heel Guards
• Extra shift assembly
• Extra Brake Pedal
• Extra seats
• Extra Windscreens, one double bubble, one smoke stock height.
• Extra swing arm chain guard.

Not shown in photo:
• Front and Rear Trackside stands.
• Stock Amber Clutch Lever
• Extra rearsets
• Accell Spark Plug Wires

Bike has been tracked, ridden hard, has been low sided but the bike is fine, the bars and controls took all the damage. Title is clear in Indiana. It has always been maintained and properly cared for. New Spark plugs were just put in and an oil change was recently done.

IMG_2330small.jpgIMG_2315small.jpgIMG_2109small.jpg