Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New tires?

New tires?

What is everyone running for tires on these bikes? I have a new rear tire that the PO put on, but it's a shinko and I haven't read the best reviews. I'll at least eat it up before I replace it lol.

Just wanted to see what you fellers had found to be a good fit for the lady.

Thanks.

I just ordered a set of Pilots for my SCG .

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...ower-2ct-tires

What type of riding do you do? So far I LOVE my Q3+ for amazing grip and surprising mileage!
    You'd want maybe a Pilot Power 5 for more of a commuter tire though.

Had decent luck with Continentals for being so cheap, and Pirelli Angels are OK too.

Rocky Mountain ATV has consistently the best pricing (including shipping) I've found anywhere.

Here we fu@kn go again!!!!!!!!! I spend 95% of my seat time on the track so I'm with John on this one. It's WU TANG or nothing for me! I don't care what McGuinness, Rossi, or anyone else rides on. Whatever method man puts on his slammed, stretched, chromed, led light riddled, one front brake rotor, skull encrusted, alligator seat having Busa is what I ride on.....PERIOD! Btw, John has a pic of himself hanging on his wall on the track on wu tang rubber, maybe he will post the pic!
    Last edited by wickedchop; 11-16-2018 at 11:28 PM.

1%er 4 life Bitches!

Mostly commuter riding, no track days. Something for backroad twistys, but mainly as a nimble feeling traffic dodging sort of rubber.
    I have Contis on another bike that made a huge difference over the Dunlop (stock) tires that were on it previously, not sure the moniker.
    I figured Michelin would be a good way to go, but never tried Pirellis on anything.

Thanks again guys.

^^^^^^ Conti sport attacks will be great for what you want. Brutally cheap hypersport tire

I tried brigstone EVO T30, I wanted a sports tour tire, mileage with some good handling. NOPE! Cooked the rear off in no time. Trying one of the Michelin Pilots now. I’m a little heavy (250 lbs) and I think that compromises my tire life.

Round and black

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast