Thread: Ha, ha, ha,

Ha, ha, ha,

Very funny, not nice and really not funny !
    O.k., so I haven't been riding the Ully all that much, I've been favouring the SS so , what does Ully do to me today, after going food shopping on her, leaves me in the exact same place I got stuck with her three years ago when I first took her for my first ride after buying her, darn gremlin's. Last time I was pretty much a newbie, this time I knew exactly what was wrong.

The first time, three years ago, it ended up being the grounds but I knew to clean them off, and off I went. This time I knew it was a little more serious. I had charged up the battery on a regular basis since getting the big crank about three years ago, even during the winter months and only two days ago, being the last time charged. I got lucky and caught a ride home with a biker who couldn't ride anymore ( due to a cager backing up into him repeatedly in a parking lot ) and took the battery out of the SS. Caught another ride back to where the bike was left, installed the battery and off I went home.

The cool thing is, from reading through this forum one does start to retain the information posted up by the more knowledgeable to help us.

Way to go NJ! Sucks you got stuck, but really happy you were able to quickly (and cheaply) diagnose and repair the issue. Kudos Sir, you deserve this beer

I posted up so that the newbie's would realize that most of the answers to their problems are usually already posted up, they just have to do a little searching.

I will remember that offer of beer !