Thread: XB12Scg Handlebar Conversion

XB12Scg Handlebar Conversion

New member looking for some advice from a member who's converted the factory handlebars to a Uly type bar. I just ordered an Emgo Uly bar and assume I need to get the Uly throttle/idle and clutch cables. Please add any tips, problems, etc. Thanks!

Inactive
    you CAN try and re-route and dick with SCG cables but typically the ulysses handlebar height and width precludes SCG cables from fitting. here's your part numbers for all ulysses cables 2005-2009 inclusive:

CLUTCH CABLE-38726-06C (U6A)suffix lists $50.99
    THROTTLE PULL/PUSH SET CABLES N0307.1AK & N0308.1AK ORDER BOTH PART NUMBERS GETS YOU THE PAIR-lists $101.99

Thanks for the info. Went ahead and ordered the Uly throttle/idle and clutch cables.

Got the Emgo Uly bars and cables. Bummer that the bars are not going to accept my bar-end mirrors as the ends are thick/narrowed (not 7/8").

Isham.padron
    Quote Originally Posted by bueller412 View Post
    Got the Emgo Uly bars and cables. Bummer that the bars are not going to accept my bar-end mirrors as the ends are thick/narrowed (not 7/8").
    Since you are on this path and want your bar ends to work. I could design and 3d print a spacer for a lil something something. Post pics of the bars and bar ends.

Thanks, will try to send pics this week.