Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for A Ulysses XP

Hybrid View

looking for A Ulysses XP

looking for A Buell XP in decent shape you can text or call 612 8four0 1465 or e-mail jssheryak at g mail

I don't know if you're familiar with searchtempest.com, but it's pretty useful for searching out bikes.

yeah I use it all the time and have missed out on 2 of them so far!! I have the light kit just need the bike now

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatch-01 View Post
    yeah I use it all the time and have missed out on 2 of them so far!! I have the light kit just need the bike now
    Keep an eye on our craigslist thread too, ya never know

Thats an interesting way to justify buying something cool.

Hmmm, lets see... I have a 42" spare tire... time to build another off road truck! hahaha

well it sounded good to me plus the only way I am getting rid of my current Uly is to out cool it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post

Hmmm, lets see... I have a 42" spare tire... time to build another off road truck! hahaha
    Don't listen to the nay-Sayers........ I'm trying to buy one of each buell---to see which one I like the best, then I'll just keep them all

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post

Works for me....

Are you still looking? I'm going to sell my 2010 Ulysses. It's the black Special Duty (police) model with about 12k miles, hard bags, Madstad windshield and Buell kit to keep from burning your jewels off. In MT.

Quote Originally Posted by Headwatermike View Post
    Are you still looking? I'm going to sell my 2010 Ulysses. It's the black Special Duty (police) model with about 12k miles, hard bags, Madstad windshield and Buell kit to keep from burning your jewels off. In MT.
    If you havent already make sure u post in the for sale section with a nice ad. Thats a rare bike and nice low miles someone is sure to scoop it up in a hurry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast