Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by skybolt24 View Post
    Attachment 10970
    Deal fell through on 1250 XB9SX so I bought this one.
    I've always liked the 09's murdered out with blue. One of these days I'm gonna pick up an 09 trimmed in blue. I've got the same bike except in Cherry Bomb. There's nothing else quite like an XB. Enjoy your ride. Here's mine.

20180429_194027.jpg
    Last edited by lancruza; 01-03-2019 at 03:49 AM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by skybolt24 View Post
    Attachment 10970
    Deal fell through on 1250 XB9SX so I bought this one.
    to FNG: when i go to the work of digging up part numbers....pricing...quantities still available...and provide this time-consuming expertise....the least you can do is acknowledge it and send a thanks my way. unbelievable!
    Last edited by user_deleted; 01-03-2019 at 01:17 PM.

This happens ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ because, people put the cart in front of the horse.
    Also, when and if you need help or have questions about your bike, make sure to describe it as " this one" is the bike I need help with, I'm sure you'll get a lot of responses.

Hey John, thanks for the scoop on the scoop, LOL and Happy New Yeeeeer. I got a question. I'm looking on SPHD and they are showing the kit you're referring to for $64, but it says that it's not the "complete comfort kit". What would constitute the "complete comfort kit"? The only other piece that I could think of would be the small heat shield that goes over the header pipe. Is there more to it than that? -

https://st-paul-harley-davidson-buel...xb-models-l19c

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by lancruza View Post
    Hey John, thanks for the scoop on the scoop, LOL and Happy New Yeeeeer. I got a question. I'm looking on SPHD and they are showing the kit you're referring to for $64, but it says that it's not the "complete comfort kit". What would constitute the "complete comfort kit"? The only other piece that I could think of would be the small heat shield that goes over the header pipe. Is there more to it than that? -

happy new year to you as well levan.
    order the part # on that link you posted up. that comprises the entire RSS. plenty left in the dealers system.
    the COMPLETE "riders comfort kit" is OEM part # M1907.1AK----suffix U7A. list is $119....only 5 left in dealer system.
    it is all the RSS goodies....header heat shield and clamps....piece of reflective insulation shielding for under side of seat....but that has been discontinued and left out of kit....and huge giant fan shroud.

in all honesty levan if you install the RSS set-up and reprogram to add a bit more fuel and lose the "lean" factory foolishness you'll notice a nice difference. pic is entire M1907 kit on shop table.

comfort kit.jpg

I'd never seen that shroud before. Does it just redirect the air flow from the fan downwards and out of the underseat compartment area?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    to FNG: when i go to the work of digging up part numbers....pricing...quantities still available...and provide this time-consuming expertise....the least you can do is acknowledge it and send a thanks my way. unbelievable!
    Sorry man. Didn’t mean to offend.
    Appreciate the info.
    I was really just trying to find out current availability options as I’ve seen your posts in the past but didn’t know if the items were still available. Also, just wondering if anyone had any used parts to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by lancruza View Post

Thanks for the pic & starting this conversation. I couldn’t even find RSS on SPHD.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    yes sir aaron....that's exactly what it does.
    Thx John. I may have to actually buy the comfort kit itself. Normally, I just buy the exhaust shield and scoop parts separately.

Always a big help and super informative!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123