Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EBR's next sportbike?

EBR's next sportbike?

Will EBR ever make another sportbike that everyone can afford & NOT the $45,000 ridiculously expensive bike no one with any sense can afford?

I can't see how EBR can make any real money selling only a few $50,000 bikes per year? They could easily sell 10,000 - $10,000 bikes per year. If EBR had stuck to only making 2 models per year they'd still be in business.

If I won the lottery I'd stake EBR a few $$ million with the agreement they only make one model, the EBR 1000. A XB9/12 blend.... That's it. They'd be back in black in less than 3 yrs. Why no one bought HD out I'll never know. The Buell vision is sound and still alive as this forum demonstrates.

Inactive
    who are you?

My guess is Teabag or Chicago

In other news John! I just noticed you passed me, I think you have the highest amount of posts in buellxb.com history.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oh9bolt View Post
    In other news John! I just noticed you passed me, I think you have the highest amount of posts in buellxb.com history.
    OMG jesse! we can't have that. let me dump some of mine. and good call on CHICAGO. he might be comin' in hot.

Couldn't find a good meme so I made my own....Snapchat-998002218.jpg

I don't know who he is but, I know he must be related to Tbag and Fabio-dribble !

I'd love to look THAT crazy. That's bankable.

Definitely not Chicago, he keeps his name. He will jump in shortly with some creepy pic of a guy in assless chaps, leather hat and a red ball gag, usually a very Rob Halfordesque pic. LMFAO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast