Thread: Merry Xmas long time no see

Merry Xmas long time no see

Im still around, bikes still doing good. Helped a guy on the side of the road with his M2 a few days back. Primary tension too loose he thought he broke something. Just checking in.. Both those Shorai lithium batteries still rocking...one of them gotta be 3 years old by now. Great batteries.
    Last edited by Gloomshadow; 12-24-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Gloom! Good to hear ya. Merry X-mas and glad you posted you're still alive

Tom,glad to see you're still alive. Was wondering where ya been there. Merry Xmas brother. Hope that Honda ct project is still around. Don't be a stranger man, stop by from time to time

You don't know me but, welcome back and happy holidays.

Damn i was editing my first reply and i lost the whole thing somehow. CT is still good but i must have had a bad ground somewhere and burned out the dci, the ignition isnt advancing the spark, gotta get back in there and find the problem. Its a slow bike but 50lb bike going about 70mph is a wierd experience. I turned my big garage into a gym and bike worship zone, it got club lights lasers and ****, painted everything including the floor, put rubber mats down, gonna insulate the garage door and air condition it. Its gonna be badass when its done. Im working out alot, preparing for old age. Haha

I got a xmas show up about Rendalsham Forest ufo case.. Subscribe if you guys want to. https://youtu.be/cF5N7OnKNjE