Thread: Anyone else get a ride in on Christmas day?

Anyone else get a ride in on Christmas day?

Just wondering if anyone else had the opportunity to ride on Christmas day? Here in the Blue Ridge Mts., this season isn't the best for riding. However, yesterday was sunny (if cold) so I took the Firebolt out to bomb some of my favorite local roads. Merry Christmas to me.

This is such a kick-a@@ bike. Every piece of machinery has its foibles and idiosyncrasies, but this motorcycle just puts a smile on my face every time I ride it.

The icing on the cake is this community. Thanks to everyone for making both maintenance and upkeep fun and entertaining. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

Hell yeah. Firebolt wouldn't start----been sitting a while and needs plugs and a tune up, but the Lightning fired right up and didn't miss a beat doing the usual hooligan ****. Jumping curbs and sliding the corners. Most fun bike I've ever owned (and Pa. Is kinda cold now as well)

Rode the XB last week. Started and ran the VFR today but didn't have time to ride. Saturday is gonna be 60 here. I hope to be on two wheels.

Rode today as well....rain sets in tomorrow, though.