Wow. Theres a LOT going on here
A bike with lots of issues, trying to be repaired by not a mechanic, and the language barrier. This will be fun?

SE: If you want to fix this yourself, you can! Quit starting new threads, you'll need all the info you can and this isn't Facebook. You will have to be patient. Are you patient? I will help you with diagnosis, but I won't go through the basics of how to use a screwdriver.

1) Forget everything you think is the problem. Remember, you don't know what the problem is... You're looking for it. Remember that. Any assumption will cost you time/ money/ frustration.
2) Get the manual download from Buellmods.com or Buelltooth.com
3) Since this is a running problem with your bike, a good diagnostic tool is the program ECMDroid (Free on Googleplay). Get it and get familiar with the program. Read read read. RESIST the urge to assume it's a programming fault in the Buell ECM and go down that deep wormhole.
4) ECMDroid communicates with the bike via Bluetooth. You'll need a Bluetooth Dongle. I like the one I got from Buelltooth.com
5) While you are waiting for your Buelltooth to arrive, check all the basics. Disconnect the battery and clean the terminals with a wire brush, reconnect tightly. Do the same to all the ground wires (the manual, google, and this forum, have the locations).
6) Do a LAF. Add a specific ground wire from the battery to the coil mount (Lunatics. Awesome. Fix.).
7) Use a voltmeter at the battery to make sure you have 12.3-12.8VDC at rest, >9.6VDC while cranking, 13.5-14.7VDC at 2500RPM.
8) Do NOT keep riding it, do NOT start it unless its for diagnosis and will be warmed up completely.
9) Keep your eyes open. Are the electrics corroded? is something disconnected? Post a picture if you are unsure.
10) Is the air filter clean? Did you fix the intake boot? Is there good gas in it? How do you know?