Thread: Self driving motorcycle

Self driving motorcycle

This is pretty amazing...not that I'd want a self-driving motorcycle, but the technology is incredible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvdkVq4XfZw

Yeah technology, I can just imagine, your riding around on a beautiful day, not too warm, not too cold, you know one of those infrequent perfect riding days and, some kid's remote control car or even worse plane is on the same frequency as your bike and, off you go into the wild blue yonder. I bet that would get a lot of hits on YouTube.

Oh man. Remember last year or so when they "hacked" a Jeep? It was completely contrived, but worked to show there were ZERO securities for internet capability in vehicles.

Much hasn't changed. Security protocol in cars is pathetic at best, and with "self-driving" Testlas on the road already, NJ has a point Of course, I'm sure The MAN is looking into it to keep us citizens safe. *snark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwkrUKkRqqk

I dont see the need. If you can't ride then don't.

Outlaw, I feel exactly the same about cars. They SHOULD be hard to drive, to park, and to use. If all the cagers would respect the 2 ton killing machine they pilot, our lives might be a bit more safe.

Agreed