Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2010 Buell XB12 under 4k miles $3895 BIN

Quote Originally Posted by Macbuell View Post
    I have not been around here in a while but still miss my buells! Someone should buy this before I do. With Shipping it would put me right about $4,400 to get to me in Michigan, 10% over budget.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Buell-...frcectupt=true
    sold for $3,600.00

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    sold for $3,600.00
    Cool... someone got a great deal on an amazing bike!

Its probably best I didnt pull the trigger... I have a tile job coming up on a new shower and floors anyhow.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 01-31-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Cool... someone got a great deal on an amazing bike!

Its probably best I didnt pull the trigger... I have a tile job coming up on a new shower and floors anyhow.
    Your priorities are out of wak!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Your priorities are out of wak!!!!!!
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... the most likely are. While I was rationalizing the purchase to myself, I was thinking... "well, what about when the tile work is done? Then what? It'll be too late... just buy it!"

Its a good thing you and the Cooter are all the way in CA, or I'd have an 1190 (or now a MV).

Your SX is a damn sexy bike. You did it well!

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... the most likely are. While I was rationalizing the purchase to myself, I was thinking... "well, what about when the tile work is done? Then what? It'll be too late... just buy it!"

Its a good thing you and the Cooter are all the way in CA, or I'd have an 1190 (or now a MV).

Your SX is a damn sexy bike. You did it well!
    I feel your pain! I've bought many toys only to decide that the house needed something or the kids would end up in the ER. ya know... life. And have to sell my toy. I'm already considering flipping the lightning since work has been rough lately even though I really wanted to have a cheap buell to tear around on. (commission work is a b@#$h). So, dont feel bad for not jumping on it. Responsibility sux sometimes... most the time. They'll be another deal when you might feel better about it, there's always another one

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    I feel your pain! I've bought many toys only to decide that the house needed something or the kids would end up in the ER. ya know... life. And have to sell my toy. I'm already considering flipping the lightning since work has been rough lately even though I really wanted to have a cheap buell to tear around on. (commission work is a b@#$h). So, dont feel bad for not jumping on it. Responsibility sux sometimes... most the time. They'll be another deal when you might feel better about it, there's always another one

You’re right! Plus I’m usually happier when I have a bike to work on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123