Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the temperature where you're at this morning?!

What's the temperature where you're at this morning?!

Thought it might be fun to see what the morning lows were like for all the bueller's this morning. Most of the midwest is experiencing the ridiculous sounding polar vortex. So here in good old southeast Nebraska this morning I woke up to -15*F air temperature with a windchill of -30ish. So how's everyone else doing? Because I'm freezing my off!

It's not that bad here yet, 20°F, 10 with the wind chill, no wind to speak of yet. They are expecting heavy wind and snow squall's ( white out conditions ) with plummeting temps sometime later today, then 55°F next Tuesday. Glad I got out with the Triumph on Sunday, went to the fly fishing show, only about 1/2 hour from me but still nice to be on the bike, the rain from the other day washed away most of the salt from the roads.

Well it's a little after 8 and I have -22 and that's in town. This is Wisconsin.

So cold my beater car door was frozen and managed to climb in the passenger door. Lit a cigarette and realized the window wouldn't go down and door was still frozen. Had to pull over and throw it out the passenger door.....lmfao

-11 with a -30 wind chill here in West Central Illinois

60 and riding

65 and at work.... it will probably get down to the low 50's tonight! Brrrrr!!!!!

It's been hitting the low 30's for the last week here. Only got to 40 overnight the last few nights though.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    65 and at work.... it will probably get down to the low 50's tonight! Brrrrr!!!!!
    I heard it may cross into the upper 40's in the out laying areas. But it's a dry cold.

I just wish I could ride my bike to work. Between picking up kids and running work errands, I can't seem to squeeze in a ride to work on the bike.

Down to 4° tonight.......ugh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast