Thread: Xb12xt wanted

Xb12xt wanted

Pensioner (what they call old people in England) looking for an 08 or newer Ulysses XT.

There isn't a lot of money to spend.

Maybe an 06 or 07 if the price will convince me. Old guys don't like to lie on the cold ground and fix stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob View Post
    Pensioner (what they call old people in England) looking for an 08 or newer Ulysses XT.
    There isn't a lot of money to spend.
    Maybe an 06 or 07 if the price will convince me. Old guys don't like to lie on the cold ground and fix stuff.
    I've seen this: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...2XT-5006223933. for awhile. When I look at the video it shows a small dent in the frame on the right side. While it doesn't look serious, I'm told some insurance companies would declare it a total loss. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    What do you guys think?
    what relevancy does your question have to do with anything?
    While it may be that I would keep my next bike 'forever', would a dent in the frame trash resale value?

Sorry about everyone's time and bandwidth. Just want to make the right decision. I'll shut up.

Well, I know you looking for an XT, I don't see anything wrong with it, that little dent is nothing, the mileage is not that high, you could probably shave a bit more off by bargaining for it, do what you have to do !

FYI: A few years ago I knocked over my SS in the garage while moving cabinets and dented the frame/fuel tank. It hit the corner of a metal tool box. Insurance covered it. New frame/fuel tank. Not much help in your situation, but that is my experience.

^ ^ ^ ^

Thanks. That is helpful.