Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What other skills do you have?

Nice to see that you have my steak ready, what's everyone else going to eat ?

You should also send the picture of the steak to Cory Booker, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

IMG_20190220_095537.jpg

You mean this one ?
    Last edited by njloco; 02-20-2019 at 02:03 PM.

It seems many around here are in general "skilled". I myself have a knack for designing loudspeakers, and tuning speaker systems in general. I knew at 10 years old I wanted to design speakers, or be around audio in some way. I make a living as an acoustic engineer, so I think that turned out okay so far. I am pretty good with computers, electronic stuff in general. Can do okay with general carpentry, and can turn a wrench pretty okay too. I have a hard time paying or trusting anyone to do anything for me correctly, drives my wife nuts!

neat stuff ,thx for sharing with us, I like that speaker stuff also, I just built a box for my sons 370Z, amp & subwoofer, boom boom it goes.

You gotta share a pic SR, it's much more than just 'a box'

He's old enough to drive ?

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    He's old enough to drive ?
    Currently 23 yrs,

Thats not my type of car, but I can really appreciate a high HP rear drive beast when I see one. Man thats a really nice ride! Well done

Well, I guess I will chime in,,,, Tool and Die Machinist, and job shop machinist made me a pretty good living, eventually managed a machine shop. Also had a tool and die grinding shop.
    As far as interests, built several streetrods, hence my love for a Hot Rod Buell.
    Built a blown drag boat.
    Always liked living away from close neighbors, so we now have a 34 acre hay farm. No animals, Silver. Just the hay for them.
    Went through a stent with the big "C" so working on the proverbial "bucket list".
    Always wanted to learn to fly,,, so the latest addition to the stable is a helicopter.
    IMG_0896.jpgIMG_0431.jpgIMG_0934.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by antioch01 View Post
    Well, I guess I will chime in,,,, Tool and Die Machinist, and job shop machinist made me a pretty good living, eventually managed a machine shop. Also had a tool and die grinding shop.
    As far as interests, built several streetrods, hence my love for a Hot Rod Buell.
    Built a blown drag boat.
    Always liked living away from close neighbors, so we now have a 34 acre hay farm. No animals, Silver. Just the hay for them.
    Went through a stent with the big "C" so working on the proverbial "bucket list".
    Always wanted to learn to fly,,, so the latest addition to the stable is a helicopter.
    IMG_0896.jpgIMG_0431.jpgIMG_0934.jpg
    Hay is good my cows love it ! nice toys !

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast