Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What other skills do you have?

I'm a machinist. Really helps when working on things that you can't get parts for anymore.
    Matt

Wow airbozo! You are I highly talented and well rounded man! Very impressive!

To put food on my table I'm a Foreman (working foreman) for the carpenters union. Pretty much take the rubber band off the prints to final completion. Been known to be a top notch plastic guy and can spray a little paint. Im no Cody but I can hold my own. Turn the wrenches enough to get myself outta trouble as well, although sometimes I get myself in trouble with them!20180816_144405.jpg20180816_144352.jpgScreenshot_2019-02-18-19-42-59.jpg

John, that is the hallway of the museum at St. Peter's church on 5th and Girard in Philadelphia. The end of the hallway will hold a satue. Big museum but the hallway had all the radius work I did. The African midget would be my shadow as I took the pics...lmfao

I am a CEO of my own company that Designs builds Custom bridges and ships around the world, with distributors such as Amazon,Hayneedle, Houzz,Ivg the list goes on and on. My goal is making my customer happy. I dont like tooting my horn but you asked.

Garden bridgesVegas 20fter 3_160.jpg gardenbridgesCorey's.jpg web site Hawii0001.JPG GardenBridges8.jpg
    Last edited by Silverrider; 02-19-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    I am a CEO of my own company that Designs builds Custom bridges and ships around the world, with distributors such as Amazon,Hayneedle, Houzz,Ivg the list goes on and on. My goal is making my customer happy. I dont like tooting my horn but you asked.

Call me weird, but I've always been fascinated by bridges. I've ridden some really cool ones in Europe, such as the Øresund Bridge that goes from Denmark to Sweden, and the Millau Viaduct in my homeland France.

1920px-Øresund_Bridge_from_the_air_in_September_2015.jpg eiffage-cevm-foster-partners-d-jamme-5.jpg

My "talent" has always been technology, consumer electronic stuff in particular. I am pretty lucky to be born in the 80s. My parents had a bunch of computers around the house so I started messing around fairly early and it quickly spread to other electronic devices, phones, cameras, drones and so on. No surprise I ended up becoming a journalist in the tech industry, although I do PR now in that same field. Computers keep a special place in my heart, I still spend a good amount of time assembling and disassembling them with new parts just because the more power, the better you now.

Other than that, I'm far from being a seasoned mechanic, but I do like messing around with stuff to understand how it works and get that satisfaction when something didn't work, and then works after you fixed it. Weirdly enough, I find it easier on cars because it's bigger and there's more room haha

You guys are really impressive! Mensa watch out!

wally, I do love that chopper! MMMM glitter...(drool)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    You guys are really impressive! Mensa watch out!
    We have a shirttail relative whom is supposedly Mensa. You guys here are a good bit more intelligent and talented.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast