Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XB parts off my '08 Uly for sale

XB parts off my '08 Uly for sale

I've decided it's time to move on from the Uly, and I have some extra new and used parts. Figured I'd throw them on here before offering them to the unwashed eBay masses! I'll add photos (and possibly more items) in the next day or two. Still doing a bit of research on prices, but if there's something you want to PM me an offer for before I get that sorted, fire away.

UPDATED WITH PHOTOS AND PRICES. I'm not trying to get top dollar, just whatever seems fair, so if you think I'm way off and wanna make an offer, feel free! I have a new (used) Yamaha FZ1 that I need to buy parts for, so all this money will be going straight to mods for another bike, as the motorcycle gods intended. Heh.

• Used Special OPS exhaust in mediocre cosmetic but good working condition—works great, sounds awesome, valve works, etc, all it needs is a fresh spray of black paint! SOLD

• Brand new in box CRG adjustable brake lever, standard length. May also be able to sell the matching CRG clutch lever, which is used, currently on my bike. Contingent on whether I can find the stock lever to throw back on there! I literally just sliced the seal on the box and opened it earlier this week just to make sure there was actually something in the box, it has never been touched. $60 for the brake lever, shipping should be cheap so I should be able to cover that.

• Brand new Uly clutch cable. SOLD
      See pics in post below.

• Brand new Touratech front engine guard and oil filter guard (instructions included, these require removal of the chin spoiler to use). Given to me by the previous owner, who never installed them. I never did either. This is a weird set of items, no idea what they're worth. SOLD Make me an offer!
      See pics in post below.

• Considering selling off the Hepco & Becker Journey side cases and top case, though the cost of shipping could be prohibitive, not sure. If I don't work out a deal with x99raymond. Photos posted below, some scuffs, but all equipment 100% functional.
    Last edited by kcander; 04-29-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Hey kcander,

If you are going to sell the luggage I would like first shot at it. Let me know what you are thinking for a price. Besides it being big I'm assuming it does not weigh too much.

Shipping may not be as bad as you think. But if you are willing to look at it with me I am will to consider it.

Thanks

Dan

I might be interested in the muffler, brake lever and, the clutch cable, depends on the prices ?

Thanks guys. PM sent to x99raymond. njloco, I'll try to get my **** together today and post up the photos and make some price guesstimates!

Uly clutch cable photos:

Touratech front and filter guard photos:

Also:

Bike Bandit XL/XXL leather jacket $70, used maybe 4 or 5 times (claims to be 3XL, they said the sizes run small...they weren't kidding. I'm a 2X guy and this is borderline for me.) So new it still needs to be broken in, it's pretty stiff. Had elbow pads.

Acerbis enduro jacket, also used maybe 4 or 5 times. XXL, runs just slightly small, and the zipper is on the wrong side for some reason (but no, it's not a women's size). Sleeves zip off so you can show off your guns with your Buell tats, I guess. SOLD
    Last edited by kcander; 04-29-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast