Thread: New Member

Greetings Buell riders,

As of today, I am officially the owner of a Buell Firebolt! I've been eying these rare beauties for the past two months. I am still fairly new to the scene, as my first bike (purchased June 2018, was a Yamaha R3 and stolen the first week of January 2019)! Those bastards got me good. Up until now, I wanted to own a bike that was unique and different to the mass overload of GSXRs, sv650s, R6's, Monsters and the list goes on. The MV Agusta Brutale was interesting, however, once I laid my eyes upon Buell, I instantly wanted to learn more. Long story short, my Firebolt needs a little love. It is a clean title, 2003 with 11,000 miles on it. I look forward to talking with you fellow Buell members. I will be sure to update my progess with my Buell. More info to come. Thank you all in advance for the knowledge shared on this forum. Until next time! Cheers!

F3.JPG

-CV-

Hi and welcome,

Nice looking bike you have

Welcome to the Forum. May the thieving bastards that stole your other bike develop open, bleeding, puss oozing sores and ulcers all over their entire body.

Welcome to the Forum. Nice ride.

Welcome CanabaChris Slick colors, good choice! You're in good hands with an El Camino and dudes with rolled pant cuffs checking out your new ride, Haha. Are you in Cali? Oregon?

Busted turn signal and clutch lever, but a perfect frame? Hopefully the OP had a puck on it that was taken off?

The used parts listings on this forum are great. I get my stuff here before I hit e-bay. Heck I might even have some levers...

Hi Cooter,

Yes, I am in California. The OP turned the bike down in a parking lot. I am thinking of a different set for the front turn signals. The levers are in good condition. It is tempting to purchase new ones. Puig looks good. Call me old fashion, I enjoy stock looking bikes. This weekend I will be cleaning up the bike and making her shine. Still can't ride it legally, as I am waiting for the license plate from DMV. The bike was registered as Non-OP. I hear a rumor Erik Buell will be back at it with an electric motorcycle?

Thank you DASTARDLY, jl551C and Silver Rider!

Quote Originally Posted by CabanaChris View Post
    Thank you DASTARDLY, jl551C and Silver Rider!
    Cool color Cabana.

Welcome.
    I always loved that Blue.
    You will love the Buell. On the street, you will own every corner. At any bike gathering, you will be the center of attention.

I've had multiple other motorcycles. None Bad, all good but not a Buell.

Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129