Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MotoGP starts this weekend

MotoGP starts this weekend

Qatar Grand Prix March 10th. First race of the year. Looks like Direct TV has dropped the beIN channel so I'll have to pursue other options. beIN carries World Superbike as well. Sucks. I'm thinking of getting Video Pass. I've talked to some subscribers and they say it's totally worth it. Any body subscribe here?

I think theres a thread about it? But yes, BeIN is the only way to fly for live motorcycle sports. I spend way more monthly for way dumber things

VideoPass does look pretty cool. Spendy, but you can watch any race all the way back to 1992.

https://secure.motogp.com/en/subscribe

Videopass is the way to go if you are into MotoGP! You can watch every session, free practices, qualifying, and races. You can choose between a few different cameras on bikes to even the blimp. I watch the previous season again during the offseason. 100% worth the high cost imo.

Since Motoamerica is aired on FS2 this year and I am not a huge WSBK fan I decided to bail on bein sports through my provider.
    Last edited by oh9bolt; 03-04-2019 at 12:23 AM.

Today's race did not disappoint! I got the videopass. I really like it.

I caught some of it on YouTube, exciting finish.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    I caught some of it on YouTube, exciting finish.
    Yea, the finish is what made this an exciting race, plus Rossi's performance.

I cried when BEIN got dropped by AT&T-DIRECT TV so they knocked $20.00 off my monthly bill an I put that Towards "SLING TV" through my Smart TV an it is perfect. $5.00 extra on the Cloud DVR for a month with 50 Hrs. record or there is a 200 hr upgrade through sling. MOTOGP SBK an MOTO AMERICA are 90% of why I had Direct service. Not to rub it in but I have been going to Laguna Seca since1976 for ALL AMA superbike days now SBK and all MOTOGP races when they were at Laguna plus I get all the Moto America from Sonoma Raceway-Sears Point as well so go with Sling my friend and you might just be as happy as I am.

+1 on MotoGP VideoPass. I've had it for several years and really enjoy it.

I had the passes for SBK and MotoGP until this year...because I hate Dorna, MM and the rest of Team Spain...and Jonathan Rea. So I cancelled it all. The other cool thing is you can switch cameras and not just get the main broadcast feed. Some of the bikes have a 360 camera if you're on a laptop you can scroll around during the race, some bikes you can watch just the rear facing feed, not get any of the commentary. Pricey but pretty cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast