Quote Originally Posted by yugo42 View Post
Cossack84, I forgot to mention that mine is an '04 as well! Did you do a static timing adjustment before settling on those timing table values? Did you install a second bung or get a different header to monitor both cylinders?

I can't wait to get this thing sorted out. It's a blast to get on the throttle but that cruising/low-speed stumble really sucks the fun out of riding it, especially going around corners.
I did not check the static timing which I probably should. I installed a second bung in stock header. And you are right about the dang stumble, its is very annoying and some times could be a safety concern. You keep pulling a throttle and nothing happens then whole of a sudden, bam you going wide open, or at least it feels like it.
I'll try to keep up with this post as I go a long. I changed my fuel table after last ride but hadn't had a chance to go back out yet. Kinda waiting on warmer weather so its more representative of my average riding.
Let me know if you need help with anything. It sucked learning all of this on my own.