Thread: Any last ideas before I dive into the world of custom tunes?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by cossack84 View Post
    lowkey,

Where do you go in TunerPro to disable closed loop to lock the ECM? Also thank you for explaining this in good detail.
    I use ECMDroid to datalog. I will have to find how I was turning the O2 sensor on and off for the ECM to adjust off of. I just looked in ECMDroid but the option is grayed out. In old version of ECMSpy there is a check box to turn it off or on. I had a look through TunerProRT and cant find it. While I was digging for it I found a table for front cylinder correction which is interesting, looks like 2% is added at normal operating temperature and goes up from there. Probably a good idea to just make it 100% on fueling for all temps if you are datalogging and tuning the front cylinder (one less variable to overcome getting AFR's dialed in).

Quote Originally Posted by cossack84 View Post
    Ok it makes perfect sense how you came up with those voltage/afr numbers for you data. I need to find Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor data sheet and do the same.
    Thanks lowkey, you are helping fill in some major gaps here buddy.
    Not so much the sensor data but the controller data is what you need. Almost all WB's on the market use Bosch 4.2 - 4.9 or NGK sensor, it is how the controller reads the voltage in relation to AFR output that you want. Did you not get a datasheet to work off of?

I couldn't get the calculator on that link to work either but it has an example with the formula.

You can PM me your email and I'll email you my number if you want, it is much faster then on the forum.
    Last edited by lowkey; 03-15-2019 at 12:57 AM.