Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ECM Droid on an Amazon Fire question

Great vid!
    This should be a sticky....

I am in need of some assistance pairing my fire tablet with buelltooth. When i go to pair it, asks for pin which according to what I have read is 1234 get error message wrong pin ECMDROID ECMCABLE COM! I have tried other "basic" pins to include 0000 and 1111. I am at a loss any help is appreciated. The buelltooth came with the bike and didn't even realize it was there till I pulled the seat off!

Go to https://www.rev-mo.com/tutorials. If that doesn't get you relief, their Customer Service is pretty good.

Sometimes you need to change the COMM port when adapting odd hardware like you have, to work with something else. Pushr0d is right, contact the source.

Thanks and I appreciate the help!

Just an update. The product I had was not a buelltooth which explains the error message I received. I spoke to the good folks at rev-mo and ordered what I needed. So what I have learned is the buelltooth is a great tool, it does work with an Amazon Fire tablet and there have been no issues with leaving the buelltooth connected to the bike. Once again thanks for the guidance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12