Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Track days...,apparel....input...advice...

The beginner class is exactly that and you will have a large variety of bikes, enduros, Harleys, and newbie riders looking for a safe place to practice. The pace is whatever you want it to be so any bike you take is fine and typically no passing in the corners is allowed so no one gets surprised. If you get stuck behind a really slow rider baccarat
, just ride through the pit lane and by the time you're back on the track, they will be way ahead again

Pitting in is fine to get away from a slower rider, no one is saying the most important thing though. DO NOT PIT IN AND PIT BACK OUT UNLESS THE SENDER SENDS YOU!!!!!!! If for some reason there is no SENDER, WAIT. An inexperienced rider pitting back out without being told when to do so can be an absolute DISASTER!
    Last edited by wickedchop; 05-07-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Mods look into Elizabet. His or her post is a direct copy of something cooter had already posted!!!!!!

Pit in then out again...Saw that, wasn't sure what was going on.... Guys would pit in. Hang like 5-10 seconds, talking to the sender then off again. I understands

I bought myself one of those vests that inflate when you part company from the bike. http://safermoto.com/air-bag-vests/race/track-vest/

^^^^^^you know Alpinestars makes a suit that has an internal tech air vest.....one less thing to wear outside your suit and you don't have to have a cord tethered to you and the machine. It's pricey though. But then again so is a funeral....

I've looked at those but I already have 2 sets of leathers. I did buy another pair of boots though.

^^^^^^ Right on. What kinda boots did ya get? Review.....

I bought a pair of Sidi Rex Airs. Have not worn them while on the bike. They are a SOB to get off though. thought I was going to dislocate my knees.

Badass boot for sure. I have the boa system on my knox handroids and love it. Are the boots at least comfortable?

Last edited by wickedchop; 05-20-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast