Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Track days...,apparel....input...advice...

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    "Nice Guy weird accent" that's because he's from a place called CherryPhilly, now if you were from a place with a name like that, don't you think you'd talk funny too ?

Hmmm...lol I was born in Philly. I moved out when I was 1 yr old. Had some help from the parents with that. Had a surprising amount of people ask if I was from the Northeast. They could hear the accent.??

Hey! I'll be in Portland from today 4/8-4/11! I'll just miss the track day (I'd bring my gear and use my Eagle Rider membership to get something weird to ride.

PIR is super neat, and pretty much right down town next to the airport. You always find the guys from MotoCorsa there. They're a Ducati dealer known for pissing off snobby Ducatistas with stuff like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERSgFbURRNQ

and this! LOL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1O1OB5M930

I looooove coming up the inside and slamming the door on some assclown on a sausage machine that towed it to the track behind a Porsche cayenne. Next pit out I wave him around me just to do it again!!!!!!

Cooter-
    Those guys are disturbed!

And Dang Wally! Didn’t know you were a track bully!
    Hey, there’s a tee shirt idea!

Actually I ride extremely clean 99.9% of the time Carlos........unless you're a surgeon multi millionaire that just has to have the best of everything because you think it's cool and you want all your surgeon buddies to know! I will go outta my way to put my left knee puck by your throttle hand going under you into a right hander!!!!! I do this because it flows through my veins not because I want to impress my rich friends (I don't have any anyways...lol)

Screenshot_2019-04-08-14-09-19~2.jpg Last Sat NJMP. 1st sesh, 1st lap, cold track and tires. The new to me gsxr ripped it.....

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Actually I ride extremely clean 99.9% of the time Carlos........unless you're a surgeon multi millionaire that just has to have the best of everything because you think it's cool and you want all your surgeon buddies to know! I will go outta my way to put my left knee puck by your throttle hand going under you into a right hander!!!!! I do this because it flows through my veins not because I want to impress my rich friends (I don't have any anyways...lol)
    I totally get it!

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    ok. that right there is G damn awesome, son! reminds me of my Wallace Bakely poster displayed proudly down in my cave.
    Lol thanks John......I hate that pic you have but you said you liked it.

Its is a pretty wicked lean. I dont have the nerve or the skill to pull anything close to that off. F'ckin yeah!
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 04-08-2019 at 11:46 PM.

^^^^^^^ 34 get out there, no question you can do it man! If my old ass can do it so can you!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast