Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XB parts off my '08 Uly for sale

Hey Kcander, what is the price on the luggage and racks?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    Hey Kcander, what is the price on the luggage and racks?
    Good question!

When x99raymond asked me about them as a package deal, I poked around eBay but couldn't find anybody selling everything together to make a good comparison. There were two examples of just side cases alone (no racks) asking $400. No used racks out there that I could find. New rear racks alone are stupid expensive. As you can see in the pics, my side cases have some scuffs and scrapes from just being packed around and stored in my garage and stuff, but the bike has never been down or anything, so it's just light cosmetic stuff. Trunk case looks pretty good since I rarely ever removed it. Everything is 100% functional, there are multiple copies of the keys, and it includes a spare, unopened latch.

So, TLDR, I'm thinking $700 + shipping—basically, $500 for all three cases, $200 for all three racks, and whatever shipping is gonna cost.

I've never shipped anything this huge, no idea what that's actually gonna cost since they're big but not heavy! Gonna give him another day or two to respond, but let me know if you're interested, and again, if that seems outrageous, PM me an offer, worst I'll do is say no thanks!

FYI, I'm gonna post this stuff on eBay soon. Shoot me a reasonable offer, I want this stuff outta my garage!

pm sent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12