Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ECMdroid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    .....From there, open whatever option you have to "move" the file. Maybe press and hold it? maybe there's a menu up top? depends on your device....

That part got me...couldn't figure out how to get that option to come up. lol Glad you got it figured out.

I'm constantly baffled when using a pc.
    Last edited by outthere; 04-08-2019 at 01:30 PM.

rb70383: Thats why you can never find exact step-by-step directions I was using a super cheap tablet I bought for $32 to exclusively use for ECMDroid. It had a real crappy touch interface as well, so it would do different things every time. AGGRAVATING!!
    It has been pleasant with the Android burner phone. I got it for free from AT&T, no SIM, no contract, no $ but will work for ECMDroid everywhere and even make calls, e-mails when in WiFi (which is dang heart everywhere now and much easier to throw in my pocket for datalogging.

outthere: Tortally, I used to be PC because I didn't want to spend the $$ for Mac and have to learn something new. Finally did that about 2009 and haven't looked back since! I'm no fanboy, Apple has their share of quirks as well, but I just had to recover a bunch of data from an old PC of mine and holy hair pulling! Open the same 10 dialog boxes in a row, every time, to do the same thing. 10 times. UGH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12