Thread: 2008 XB12R 4766 Miles!!!

2008 XB12R 4766 Miles!!!

I've decided to sell my 2008 Firebolt XB12R. It currently has 4766 miles, and is in absolutely immaculate condition. It has two new Pirelli Diablo Rosso IIs with less than 100 miles on them. They were replaced because of age, not wear. The rims are factory red anodized, and are perfect without a mark on them. I removed the exhaust and painstakingly polished the tubing to a satin finish. Once the stainless steel pipe pipe heats up, it turns a beautiful gold color that screams high performance. While the motor was tilted to remove the pipe, the rocker cover gaskets, intake seals, and spark plugs were replaced simply because they were easily accessible. The front brake rotor has the EBR updated mounting kit installed. Currently the exhaust is a Magnaflow dual outlet muffler, but I also have a Jardine as well as the stock muffler. Buyers choice. A sport bike that sounds like a Harley sure gets alot of looks! It also is equipped with Buelltooth, which allows you to look at sensor readings and performance parameters through an android phone or device. The high & low beams are HID, and the turn signals, tail light, and plate light are LED. The battery was replaced last year with a Harley battery, and is kept on a tender. The levers are aftermarket, but I have the stock levers as well as the upper belt cover, and passenger pegs. I just liked the way it looks without them. The plastic, windshield, and seat look like new, and has the optional hard pillion cover over the passenger seat. Engine oil is Mobil1, and primary lube is Harley synthetic. An absolute time capsule, ready for it's next caretaker. Asking 4400.00. Call Rob 716-633-2200 8-5:30 Mon-Fri. Bike is located in Buffalo, NY. I don't know how to add photos here, but there are pics on my Craig's list add. Just search for "Buell" in Buffalo NY Craig's List.

Sold!!!