Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gas additives

I noticed my bike was getting sluggish.. I added some Lucas oil injector cleaner to see if that would help.. I think it did a little.. just wondering if anyone is adding anything while filling up. And would it hurt to add something everytime at the pump such as injector cleaner. Thanks guys

Not really. If you want to do your due diligence add some seafoam to the gas every couple thousand miles for a tank. That will help keep the fuel system clean. You can put it in the oil as well but no need to with modern synthetics.

Amsoil has a pi product that works for injectors on smaller engines. There is a dealer who sells amsoil here somewhere. I am a dealer but buy just for myself, make the pilgimage once a year to superior wi to pick up my stuff for a year. The pi stuff for small engines does help clean out crappy injectors. That is just my two pennies worth.

^the dealer that's selling on here is user name noone (or something like that). I'm a dealer as well but like you pretty much just buy for myself, and don't want to step on his toes since he's already here.

I really don't think anything's necessary though, certainly not on a regular basis.

I use amelioration

While were talking about cleaners and additives, what about throttle cleaner. Before I did breather re-route I got a good film buildup of oil on the plate and I'm sure on the inside of the intake. I was just gonna snake the straw down there and blast some 3m throttle body cleaner, but thought mby I should look around before assuming its okay for a V-twin. In my head it should be fine but what is everyone else doin.

I enjoy blending cupcakes into protein powder and sprinkling it in. It also smells quite tasty! !

I enjoy blending cupcakes into protein powder and sprinkling it in.Â* It also smells quite tasty
    LMAO

I cleaned my tb with carb cleaner.

I used Seafoam after she sat a few months. Cleaned her right out and got rid of the burps and coughs.

I enjoy blending cupcakes into protein powder and sprinkling it in. It also smells quite tasty! !
    What kind of cup cakes? With sprinkles?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast