Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pushing the season

Lunatic, Since I have never been on FB or any other social media I really do not know what you are talking about--

Quite frankly, even with all your professional acumen, it sounds like you need to get out more. Your comments are kinda creepy. Beside this was a Uly story so relevant to the forum, or so I thought.

5:53am on BuellXB? Lunatic must have PBC syndrome.

He's quite the grump when Posting Before Coffee Haha.

Keep it up Opto, It's inspiring when you guys post your trips here (even without pics).

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post

He's quite the grump when Posting Before Coffee Haha.

Keep it up Opto, It's inspiring when you guys post your trips here (even without pics).

actually 0853 hrs here on the east coast. you CA types really need to learn America's time zones and familiarize yourselves with the conversion process considering that we "run the show" here on the east coast.

TKC 80's on the ully, those are my thoughts also, load the bike into the camper and go for a walk about !

Did any of you ever watch the Tenere Tragics you tube video, they're from down under ? I thought it was pretty cool.

Lunatic, all joking aside I really wish you were doing the fuel pump kits last Summer. You may recall that my Uly pump failed-- it was fairly spendy to replace with a new one. Thanks for doing this.

Since you feel free to slag on us "CA types" for not being able to tell time I can't help but point out that the Olympic Peninsula is in WA state.

Opto

Hey thanks for the offer on the good deal fuel pump, Lunatic.

btw, I want to apologize for the cheap shot regarding the Oly Peninsula. Of course you know where it is! Factoid--The Olympic Nat Park has the same area as the state of Connecticut--pretty amazing place.

Anyway, peace, love and thanks for all that you do.

Opto

Washington, Oregon, California, all the same for us Easterners, pretty soon we'll be able to add Mexico to that list. Now don't jump all over me, I'm just kidding.

Hey Loco, Look I know the whole "illegal" thing is screwy but it seems nationwide. Besides here in WA we can open carry if we feel like and "they" do not tax the rain like in your state.

If you review the county election results in OR, CA, WA you start thinking that we need a sort of electoral college on a county level.

The big liberal hivemind places like SF, Portland and Seattle for example dominate but the rest of the state are farmers and loggers etc. with their heads on straight but are outvoted. Sucks.

Anyway, this is a bike site so I will abandon this for now. Maybe I should talk about my collapsible rocket stove and Kelly Kettle that I use for camping when out on the Uly?

Opto

Opto sez: "and "they" do not tax the rain"

What he didn't say is that they don't get tan up there; they rust.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast