Hi all,

It's been a while since I've written...been busy with work but also gearing up for the riding season. I sold the 2009 XB12Ss to a forum member. I'll let him introduce himself if he likes. But, I will say we live on opposite sides of the country and he did a great job of making the transaction seamless. It's my first time selling a motorcycle from a distance like that, and it really went just about as smoothly as can be hoped for.

In the meantime, I bought a new 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000XT. It's my first ADV bike and I'm loving it so far! I have a bunch of farkles that I'm getting ready to add (crash bars, skid plate, hard cases, etc.). Looking forward to putting some miles on it!

So, I just wanted to also say that I really appreciate all the advice I've gotten on this forum over the years. It's been a great place to hang out and talk about bikes. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Buells and maybe I'll own another one someday. They are such cool and fun machines! I'll still be around on the forum to get my Buell fix and see how everyone is doing.

Enjoy the riding this year and be safe out there!

James

IMG_3030.jpg