I think I already know the answer, but figured I would ask opinions of the Buell experts out there.

First an explanation of my situation. Went out for a ride a few weeks ago and my right/high side fork started leaking fork oil bad. I had replaced the seals 2 years ago with no issues, got bike home and saw grooves in the tube. I weighed my different options and decided I'd just buy a new pair of forks that I found. They arrived today and I pull them out just to make sure they were as described, and took it over to my bike holding it up I realized this new fork is longer... I went back and looked at my invoice/order confirmation and apparently missed the second "s". I know i can simply return them at my own shipping expense, but I am curious if these would work on a standard.

I know they will physically fit, my question is akin to the affects on handling. My thought is to just eat my mistake and return them, unless someone on here needs a set of 09-10 (black) XB12Ss forks and wants to buy them.