Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fu@#ing death wobble

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out what he said !

That requires education past 3rd grade.

Here is one of those examples of the forum making me laugh. Someone suggesting that Cooter doesn't know what he is talking about? HAHAHA.

If Andy Granetelli trusts him, so do I !

So I guess you sucka*s84, don't understand him either!

Figure out how to reply in ONE post. This is a "Forum" not Facebook It makes you a parrot with Tourettes. BAWK! BAWK! ME! Look at Meeee!! BAWK! I came back to another one of your pointless threads to edit my post and make it nicer. Then I read your responses and changed my mind. What a pathetically fragile Ego Muahaha.

I am not here to collect 'likes'. I don't care if you like me, I don't even care if I'm right (I am about this though, lol), but it's real clear that you are wrong. To the fourth decimal point wrong

Please stop posting bad info. Please quit spouting your uneducated opinions as fact. You could mis-lead someone as inexperienced as you, and mod their bike to an unsafe result. That's not cool.

I am honestly happy you like your first Buell so much. Congratulations, you are learning about it. Keep educating yourself, but you should go beyond YouTube videos. At least for now, experience still trumps Google search

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Figure out how to reply in ONE post. This is a "Forum" not Facebook It makes you a parrot with Tourettes. BAWK! BAWK! ME! Look at Meeee!! BAWK! I came back to another one of your pointless threads to edit my post and make it nicer. Then I read your responses and changed my mind. What a pathetically fragile Ego Muahaha.

I am not here to collect 'likes'. I don't care if you like me, I don't even care if I'm right (I am about this though, lol), but it's real clear that you are wrong. To the fourth decimal point wrong

Please stop posting bad info. Please quit spouting your uneducated opinions as fact. You could mis-lead someone as inexperienced as you, and mod their bike to an unsafe result. That's not cool.

I am honestly happy you like your first Buell so much. Congratulations, you are learning about it. Keep educating yourself, but you should go beyond YouTube videos. At least for now, experience still trumps Google search

1.5mm of (effectively sag) made any difference!?! Ummm.... It would be like having the bike steer differently whether you ate dinner or not. Glad that worked for you, I wonder what the cause was?
    You don’t even understand how front geometry effects stability.

Stripping down you retarded way of communicating, here is what you telling everyone is bad information:

1 adjusting the front end makes no effect on how motorcycle handles.
    2 1mm adjustments are too tame

Also which one is it, 1mm has no measurable effect, or making an adjustment is a bad information. You change your tune in a matter of three posts, fake engineer.
    Last edited by cossack84; 10-08-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Inactive
    ENOUGH ALREADY! this thread is the very essence of everything that's wrong with the internet.
    thread being deleted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234