Thread: 2007 XB12Ss For Sale

2007 XB12Ss For Sale

Buell enthusiasts, I am selling my '07 XB12Ss. I realize I'm potentially opening the floodgates here, but feel free to let me know if you think I am asking way too much, if it's a fair price, or not enough (prob not the case, haha). Here's the info:

2007 Buell Lightning Xb12Ss Long in excellent condition with low miles - 13,224 mi. I have owned it for two years and always parked it in my garage. The bike comes with a race ECM, Pirelli Sport Demon tires, passenger footpegs (currently not installed), rear fender eliminator with super bright LED tailight and integrated turn signals (also have the original rear fender and turn signals), and an LED daytime running headlight. Located in Milwaukee, WI.

There is a slight bend in the rim of the rear wheel. I took the bike to two different shops, they both tested it, and both said there is no problem with it and is not leaking any air. I posted a picture of the wheel with the other photos of the bike.

Also, I have an aftermarket warranty on the bike that expires June 30, 2020. There is a $50 deductible, otherwise any mechanical repair is fully covered after the deductible is paid. There is a $50 fee for transferring the warranty from me to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry for the sideways photos...

IMG-3384.jpg
    IMG-3383.jpg
    IMG-1772.jpg

I didn't see the price listed. It's a sharp bike for sure.

The pictures are sideways because the forum rotates portrait mode pictures. You would have to manually crop them into landscape mode to get them to display properly.

Ha, of course I forgot to list the price - $4,950. Thanks for the tip on the photos too.

Quote Originally Posted by keithd View Post
    I didn't see the price listed. It's a sharp bike for sure.

The pictures are sideways because the forum rotates portrait mode pictures. You would have to manually crop them into landscape mode to get them to display properly.

Thanks for the tip on the photos! Didn't know that...

Great color on the bike! I miss mine Someone will have to find an expensive rear wheel for that. I wouldn't normally comment on price, but since you asked... I'd say a little high. It's still a 12 year old bike, pre-Thunderstorm engine. The warranty is nice though Maybe they'll warranty it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Thanks for the tip on the photos! Didn't know that...

Great color on the bike! I miss mine Someone will have to find an expensive rear wheel for that. I wouldn't normally comment on price, but since you asked... I'd say a little high. It's still a 12 year old bike, pre-Thunderstorm engine. The warranty is nice though Maybe they'll warranty it?
    Good call on the warranty possibly covering the rear wheel. I will for sure look into that. And thanks for input on the price. I'll drop it to $4,500. Anyone out there interested?