Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Helmets

I bought the carbon Shark 900 a few years back, it's been pretty decent for the price. Nowhere near as quiet or the airflow of my old Arai Corsair but almost half the price.

Which HJC, Chicken?

SR: Thats a nice high-end AGV, but they got the number wrong haha.

My AGV is the cheapy version of that one (plastic shell), but the right racer got the tribute colors right About $220 and its quiet, fits me really well, vents REALLY well, fit my Send 20s fine, and has a drop down tinted screen. Its a little heavy, but well worth the $$.

It would be a great helmet for you Chicken, if it fits over your beak Size up though, they run small.
    Last edited by Cooter; 05-10-2019 at 04:52 PM.

OK, I will jump in--Schuberth is the best yet as far as I am concerned. First, they are quiet. Then there is the internal drop down sunglasses which have saved me more than once. they are wired for Bluetooth or what ever. Their customer service is outstanding.

Mine is the S2 which is probably obsolete now. They have an anti fog panel which really works. Don't like the flip up front model.

Different tints are available for the main visor and they are easy to change out.

Opto

Hey Opto! yes, the S-2 is still available and not obscenely expensive for such a nice helmet. I hope you are using yours

I will X1000 that the drop down tinted visor is a game changer for a helmet for road use

I’m going with the HJC RPHA ST knuckle.
    I like what I’ve seen and read in reviews concerning fit, function, accessories, features and noise.
    Also I got real lucky and Wally’s hooking me up with a great deal on one!
    I’ll let you all know what I think as soon as I get some cranium time with it.

Sweet!
    Whenever I buy a new helmet I get the chick/shoes thing....

Not only did I hook Carlos up with a square deal I left some track day tech stickers, free practice tech stickers, and ccs race tech stickers on the chin. Chics love that sh!t.....lol

I hear that WickedChop sweats pure testosterone, at least that what the ladies tell me.

Thanks for hooking up a fellow Bueller, you are gentleman and a scholar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I hear that WickedChop sweats pure testosterone, at least that what the ladies tell me.

Thanks for hooking up a fellow Bueller, you are gentleman and a scholar.
    Lol......I sweat geritol......and no pronlem, Carlos is my boy. It's an amazing sport bike street/track helmet. I needed to step it up to full race so Caros helped me out as much as I'm helping him out. I pulled the trigger on a brand new HJC RPHA 11 Pro Carbon.

The GT Air does have the drop down tinted visor as well. I don't have that on my X-11. Occasionally I've gotten burned with the sun going down and I have my tinted visor

Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast