So I got some 2" risers and some motocross-style fatbar handlebars.

At the moment I'm working on the clutch lever and I'm not sure how much slack is available. I managed to get an extra 1" on the clutch cable by removing the right-side cable clamp, and it's just barely enough. The issue right now is the clutch switch wire is about 1", maybe 2" short. Is it possible to disassemble the mini-fairing and re-route the switch wire? I need just the smallest touch of extra slack.

I haven't yet worked on the brake lever. I will not be gaining extra slack from the slack near the brake caliper - that's so the fork doesn't yank on the brake line itself. It looks like I could re-route the brake hose a bit around the top triple-clamp area, hopefully I won't need much. If that doesn't work, new brake cables aren't the hardest thing to install.

Do they make longer clutch cables that'll fit the Buell? If the cable itself were 2-3" longer I could keep the stock routing.

I do have to say, I sat on the bike with the new handlebars installed and no switchgear, and the handlebar position is wonderful. The stock bars were too narrow in both angle and witdth, the new bar fixes both with a bonus of gaining just a touch of rise.